Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Beware


01 Beware Your Only Friend
02 You Can't Hurt Me Now 
03 My Life's Work 
04 Death Final 
05 Heart's Arms 
06 You Don't Love Me 
07 You Are Lost 
08 I Won't Ask Again 
09 I Don't Belong to Anyone 
10 There Is Something I Have to Say 
11 I Am Goodbye 
12 Without Work, You Have Nothing 
13 Afraid Ain't Me

Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy will release his “biggest and most ambitious album,” Beware on March 16th via Domino Records. “Though Beware shares spit with its immediate predecessor released this past summer, Lie Down in the Light, it’s reach is longer and stronger, more grandiose. Where fiddle and steel contribute their rustic timbre alongside guitars and voices, a thickening thud of low tone rolls beneath, giving the record a bottom that’s fun to watch bounce in new clothes”...www.muzzleofbees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment