Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Thermals - Now We Can See


01. When I Died
02. We Were Sick
03. I Let It Go
04. Now We Can See
05. At the Bottom of the Sea
06. When We Were Alive
07. I Called Out Your Name
08. When I Was Afraid
09. Liquid In, Liquid Out
10. How We Fade
11. You Dissolve

The forthcoming album from Portland’s The Thermals will drop on April 7th. The effort is titled Now We Can See and will be released by the fine folks at Kill Rock Stars. The release is the band’s first since 2006’s The Body, The Blood, The Machine and I’m pleased to have a song from it to share.If the gigantic “Oh-way-oh-a-whoa” sing-along of “Now We Can See” doesn’t win you over, I don’t know what will. I’m pretty excited to hear more from this one and will continue to share everything sent to me from it until it’s released…and probably a considerably long time after that as well.

2 comments: