Saturday, April 11, 2009

Montt Mardié - Skaizerkite


01. Welcome To Stalingrad
02. One Kiss
03. Click, Click
04. Elisabeth By The Piano
05. Bang, Bang (Echo In Warsaw)
06. Unknown Pleasures (feat. Hanna Lovisa)
07. Last Year In Marienbad
08. A Wedding In June (feat. Andreas Mattson)
09. Dancing Shoes
10. The Stairs Of The House That Haunted This Town (Jenny, Jenny, Jenny)
11. Dungeons And Dragons
12. I Love You Annie


Montt Mardie released his third proper studio album, entitled Skaizerkite, this week in Sweden. There’s both an MP3 and video for the first single but beyond that, being somewhat less than fluent in Swedish, information on this release is a bit hard to come by. I did manage to discern, however, that it’d cost me around $28 on import to get a copy of the album sent to me. Um, ouch. I’d forgotten the joys of buying imports. I think I will hold off just a bit on that one and hope that a less expensive option arises - after all, I’m still getting lots of mileage out of Introducing, even after so many months...www.chromewaves.net

2 comments:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/219484394/Montt_Mardie-Skaizerkite-_HYBR074_-CD-2009-iPC.rar


    thanks to Krexwer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this - I wasn't familiar with this record.

    ReplyDelete